Now that you've found the problem with and know what this malware can potentially be doing to your computer, you're well on the way to fixing it. Windows Codes will not only fix and repair your problems with malware or and other errors that may occur with your computer, if caused by this or not even related to it at all. We will also scan for any other issues on your computer to ensure a smooth and fast operating machine for a long time to come.
|Description:||Added by the AUTORUN-AVX WORM!|
|Detailed Information:||Available Here|
- Y - Normally leave to run at start-up
- N - Not required or not recommended - typically infrequently used tasks that can be started manually if necessary
- U - User's choice - depends whether a user deems it necessary
- X - Definitely not required - typically viruses, spyware, adware and "resource hogs"
- ? - Unknown
- %System% - refers to the System folder; by default this is C:\Windows\System (9x/Me), C:\Winnt\System32 (NT/2K), or C:\Windows\System32 (XP/Vista)
- %Windir% - refers to the Windows installation folder; by default this is C:\Windows (9x/Me/XP/Vista) or C:\Winnt (NT/2K)
- %UserProfile% - refers to the current user's profile folder; by default this is C:\Documents and Settings\ (NT/2K/XP) or C:\Users\ (Vista)
- %ProgramFiles% - refers to the Program Files folder; typically the path is C:\Program Files